- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- A Better Future Side Quest Guide (Phaedra, Asterion, Ariadne).
- How to Play Temtem in Your Smartphone / Tablet.
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- First Steps Quest Guide (Getting a Surfboard).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Level Your Temtems.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
Welcome to the Anak Volcano. This is your next step in your Temtem journey and it’s where the story starts to heat up (excuse the pun). When you arrives to Nanga, the vulcano has gone into eruption. Also here is mined The Volcanic Crystal.
Anak Volcano Complete Guide
If you haven’t refreshed your squad’s health and stamina yet, do so now because the Anak Volcano is one of the toughest areas in the game yet. Make sure you’re stocked up on items too.
Head to the Ulterior Omninesia: Anak Volcano area. The orange arrow on the map below is where you need to go.
Hop onto the ice and use your Crystal Skates to freely move around wherever you want. Go right and open the two chests to get 2 Enhancer Watermelon and 3 Average Crystals. Continue along the path and stay to the right to reach the Anak Volcano mini-temporium.
The orange sun-symbol on the map below is our destination.
There are plenty of tamers to look out for in this area but more importantly, you will encounter the first fire-type untamed Temtem in the game. Your team is likely in need of a fire-type and the Anak Volcano has at least two that will work well: Raiber and Banapi. Banapi hits harder, but Raiber hits faster.
Take the first right you can in this volcano and open the chest at the dead end to get 2 Average Crystals.
Head back from where you came and take the northern path. Defeat the tamer and continue forward. Fight the next tamer you encounter on the path and fight the pair of tamers blocking your way forward nearby.
You’ll reach a fork in the road — take the southeast path to find a dead end with a chest that has 2 Hatless Hill Dust Dye inside.
Head back from where you came and take the upper path instead. When you get down the ramp of this path, head left and then down. You’ll eventually reach a tamer that you have to battle. Prepare for a difficult fight as this tamer has a level 38 Oceara. It’s their only Temtem though so once it’s gone, you’ve won the fight. Now, open the chest nearby to get 1 Heater.
Head back to that ramp you took down to this area earlier and instead of going south like you did, continue to the right. You’ll reach two tamers that you have to fight. Head left and you’ll find a chest with 2 Orange Pansunset Dye.
Head back from where you came and go right until you’re faced with two paths: a ramp that leads up and a path that leads south. Take the ramp the leads up and open the two chests here to get 3 TemCard+ and 3 Scent.
Now, head back down this ramp and take the southern path. You’ll eventually reach some machinery with a hidden chest tucked away at the top. Open it for a Heater.
Continue along this single path and you’ll encounter a duo of tamers. Defeat them, move forward and fight the next tamer. You’ll get a Fire Chip for defeating them. Open the chest behind that tamer to get 2 Smoke Bombs.
Keep moving forward along this path and fight the tamer nearby. She’s blocking your path forward so you can’t skip this battle. Move forward and a quick cut scene will automatically begin.
- 2x Average Crystal (In an itembox near the start of the entrance).
- 2x Hatless Hill Dust Dye (In an itembox next to the first ramp).
- 1x Heater (In an itembox next to the Belsoto Sympathiser).
- 2x Orange Pansunset Dye (In an itembox between Daredevil and Belsoto Fanatic).
- 3x Scent (In an itembox on the last hill).
- 3x TemCard+ (In an itembox on the last hill).
- 1x Heater (In an Itembox above the machinery and near Lab Security).
- 1x Fire Chip (From the Lab Assistant after defeating him).
- 2x Smoke Bomb (In an itembox behind the Lab Assistant).
- 2x Balm+ (In an itembox near Lesieli and Makisi).
Be the first to comment