- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- A Better Future Side Quest Guide (Phaedra, Asterion, Ariadne).
- How to Play Temtem in Your Smartphone / Tablet.
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- First Steps Quest Guide (Getting a Surfboard).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Level Your Temtems.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
This is a difficult area but this guide will show you everything you need to know about the area including items and tamers hidden throughout.
Complete Corrupted Badlands Guide
You can try to head left, but you’ll quickly be reminded that you don’t currently have your surfboard, which is what you need to cross the water. Instead, head right into the pink grass. There’s a tamer walking around in here that you can sneak past if you don’t feel like fighting them.
When you get through this grass, pass through the open area and prepare for a fight against a duo of tamers.
After defeating them, head right until you can’t go right anymore. There’s a chest here with 2 Silicon Fragments inside.
Head north from here until you can go right. There is a square piece of land down below with some chests resting upon it. Hop down, fight the surprise tamer and open the chests. You’ll get 1 Enhancer Cherry, 1 Enhancer Pineapple, 1 Enhancer Peach, and 1 Enhancer Avocado.
Head the only direction you can go from these chests — left — and prepare for a fight with another tamer.
Continue left and prepare for another fight with two tamers. If you go south from here, you’ll be back where we started. Instead, we’re going to go north. You’ll drop down a cliffside. Go north and fight the tamer blocking the way forward. Be careful as this tamer has a single powerful Temtem: a level 41 Toxolotl.
This next area is filled with grass. If you’re in need of a Toxic-type Temtem, feel free to chance a random encounter in here. If you’re looking to progress forward, stay out of the grass and go northeast. The map below shows how the path forward has plenty of optional grass patches for players to go through.
There are three tamers in this area and each can be stealthed although chances are, at least one of them will catch you so be prepared for a battle.
Once you’re past them, follow the spiral around and head north on the open path ahead.
You’ll reach a tamer. Defeat them and head into the section on the left. If you’re after some Toxic-type Temtem, search around this area. If not, head back to the tamers we stealthed by earlier. Using the mini-map, go north and take the horizontal grass patch pathway left. There’s a tamer on the other side waiting for you.
Continue south from here and you’ll reach the next section of the game: Xolot Reservoir.
- 2x Antidote (Next to the river).
- 2x Silicon Fragment (Bottom right of the three small patches).
- 1x Enhancer Pineapple (Between Ambushing Bandit and Trickster Bandit).
- 1x Enhancer Peach (Between Ambushing Bandit and Trickster Bandit).
- 1x Enhancer Avocado (Between Ambushing Bandit and Trickster Bandit).
- 1x Enhancer Cherry (Between Ambushing Bandit and Trickster Bandit).
- 2x Balm+ (In the top patch next to Scavenger Scouts).
- 2x TemCard+ (In the top patch next to Scavenger Scouts).
- 3x Antidote (In the same patch as Aggressive Scavenger).
- 3x Untrapper (In the same patch as Aggressive Scavenger).
- 2x Balm+ (In the same patch as Aggrieved Scavenger).
- 1x Full Restore (In the same patch as Aggrieved Scavenger).
- 1x Tiny Crystal (In a secret pond to the left of Wannabe Celeb).
- 2x Growth Enhancer (In a secret pond to the left of Wannabe Celeb).
- 1x Silicon Fragment (In a secret pond to the left of Wannabe Celeb).