- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
First Steps is the first quest in the game and is received upon character creation. After completing quest you get a surfboard.
How to Complete First Steps Quest
Before to Start
Possible Starter Temtem
- Crystle (Crystal)
- Smazee (Melee)
- Houchic (Mental)
- The day has come! Start your journey!
This Step is completed by selecting dialog options while talking to Aina. Any of the dialog options are acceptable.
- Join Professor Konstantinos at his lab.
Head East to reach the lab.
- Choose your first Temtem!
- Meet the Professor outside…
- Catch up with Max and the Professor in Briçal de Mar.
Max will duel you outside, you cannot win this duel.
Professor Konstantinos will give you a Tuwai, 6xBalm, and 6xTemCard.
Head north and follow the path through the Prasine Coast.
Capture at least 1 Temtem to assist in a later step.
You can return to your house and speak with Aina to heal your Temtem.
- Aquire a map from Luisouvenirs to explore further.
Luisouvenirs is located near the entrance of Briçal de Mar.
Show Luis any Temtem caught on the Prasine Coast to acquire an Archipelago Map.
- Further your training at Sophia’s Dojo in Arissola.
Head north across the Thalassian Cliffs to reach Arissola
Speak to the Dojo doorman, he will tell you Sophia isn’t her.
- Look for Sophia beyond the Gifted Bridges.
Sophia is at the bottom of the Windward Fort, stuck in a cell.
- Find the key and free Sophia from Windward Fort.
Continue past the cage that has Sophia and head to the top floor of the fort. You will battle Lady Lottie, you receive the Fort Windward key after that.
If you plan on doing The Denizan Icarus you can capture a Barnshe on the top floor of the Windward Fort before or after challenging Lady Lottie.
- Release Sophia!
Return to Sophia’s cell at the bottom of the fort.
- Get back to the Arissola Dojo and challenge Sophia!
You receive the Surfboard from beating Sophia.
- Talk to Adia Turay in the airship terminal.
Exit the Dojo and head west to reach the airship terminal on the far side of Arissola.
- Find Tihani in Turquesa.
Turquesa is in the far south east corner of Deniz.
- All aboard! Sail in the Narwhal!
Return to the airship terminal in Arissola and speak with Agustin.
This will trigger a difficult battle with your rival Max. Be Prepared (you do not have to beat Max to continue the quest).