- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- A Better Future Side Quest Guide (Phaedra, Asterion, Ariadne).
- How to Play Temtem in Your Smartphone / Tablet.
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- First Steps Quest Guide (Getting a Surfboard).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Level Your Temtems.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
You’ve finally made it to The Canopath, or Route 5 – the first route of Omninesia after leaving Nanga.
The Canopath Complete Guide
Head south in the Canopath to find a platform with a chest on it. This chest has the technique Noxious Bomb inside.
If you continue south, you’ll reach two tamers looking for a fight. Continue along the path to fight another tamer and reach a dead end. Now, despite reaching a dead end, because you fought these two tamers, later when we come back through this section, you won’t have to worry about fighting them.
Head back up north to the starting platform of the Canapoth. Continue north from here to reach the first Breeding Center. You can leave Temtem here to breed.
Now, head back to the starting area of the Canopath and go west. There’s a tamer waiting for you on the first platform this way. In the middle of this platform are two chests. Open them to get an Enhancer Avocado and a Weakener Yuzu.
If you continue south to the next platform, you’ll be caught by one more tamer you have to fight. Note: there’s an optional tamer walking around the in the nearby grass if you want to get some extra experience. If you head south, you’ll reach a platform with a single chest on it. Open the chest to get 3 TemCard+.
Now, head back to that area that we originally went to — we fought two sets of tamers earlier to save us the trouble of doing it now. It’s tough to tell but there are two ramps that blend in with the leaves. Use these ramps to go over the tree branches blocking your bath to make it to some ice you can slide over.
Slide left, head down the leafy ramp and fight the tamer blocking the way forward. Continue north up the path and fight the duo of tamers on the next platform. Continue a few steps forward until you come to a crossroads. Before we continue, go ahead and fight the tamer here.
Now, head north and fight the tamer here. After defeating him, feel free to check out the paths up ahead but there isn’t anything of note other than some NPCs to talk to. Now, head back to where you were and go west. You’ve made it to Mokupuni.
The Canopath Items
- 1x Noxious Bomb (In an itembox after the first bridge connecting downwards).
- 3x TemCard+ (In an itembox next to Leilani in the middle of the route).
- 1x Enhancer Avocado (In an itembox next to Oclana, Siosaia, and Fateia).
- 1x Weakener Yuzu (In an itembox next to Octlana, Siosaia, and Fateia).
- 2x Average Crystal (In an itembox next to the crystal ice).
- 3x Kakama Green Dye (In an itembox next to the crystal ice).
Note: Average Crystals and Kakama Green Dye items are only reachable with the Crystal skates.
The Canopath Map