- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
The Turquesa Ferry Quest Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- Starting Location: Brical de Mar
- Starting NPC: Theodora
- Requirements: Surfboard
- Reward: Revive x2, Smoke Bomb x3
This quest starts after speaking with Theodora. She will be on the docks in Brical de Mar. You will need to have a surfboard to complete this quest.
Note: The surfboard you can obtain after beating first dojo in Arissola.
- Ask at the Riverine Fellowship in Turquesa.
- Cross the Sillaro River and head to Turquesa. Giada is south of the Temporium.
- Ask Jana, the owner of Sirokos.
- Head north-east to reach the shore you can land on, then south to find Jana.
- Find Idris at the pier of Turquesa.
- Surf west to reach the pier.
- Find the missing ferry, somewhere in the Sillaro.
- Head north across the Sillaro River and find the shored up ferry. Speak with Captain Paco. He is just south of the long-narrow strip of land with the Miniporium. Idris will give you 2 Revives.
- Break the bad news to Idris in Turquesa.
- Inform Theodora about the cancelled ferry.
- Return to Brical de Mar and talk to Theodora.