- Breeding Guide.
- How to Beat Sophia (Without Any Coins for Potions).
- A Better Future Side Quest Guide (Phaedra, Asterion, Ariadne).
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Remapping Keys).
- First Steps Quest Guide (Getting a Surfboard).
- Simple Strengths and Weaknesses Chart.
- The Turquesa Ferry Quest Guide.
- How to Level Your Temtems.
- How to Defeat First Dojo.
How to play in your cellphone/tablet using a Steam tool (Steam Link).
What is Steam Link and Remote Play?
Steam Link, whether in hardware or software form, supports the streaming of content from a personal computer running Steam to the video device (a connected television or monitor for the hardware unit, the mobile device’s screen for the software version). In this setup, the device acting as the Steam Link (the hardware unit or the mobile device in software form) enables a game controller connected to it to be used to control the game over the connection to the home computer.
With the Steam Link app is available free of charge, streaming your Steam games to phones, tablets, and TV. No download or service fees apply. With the app, we can remote play Temtem on ours cellphones and tablets everywhere.
So, Let’s Do It!
In fact, it’s very simple:
- Get the Steam Link app in your device.
- Run and follow the in-app instructions to pair your phone to your PC (your PC will have to be on and running Steam in order for this to work).
- Now you can start, Steam will open the Big Picture mode in your PC and start streaming to your device.
- Now you can choose the game from your device and then choose Temtem (or another game if you wants) to play.
Be the first to comment