Resident Evil 2 Remake (2019) has 127 Collectible Locations: 58 Files, 15 Mr. Raccoons, 8 Safe Locks, 6 Inventory Upgrades, 2 Portal Safes, 6 Maps, 32 Key Items.
Resident Evil 2 Guides:
- All Endings.
- All Puzzle Solutions.
- All Weapon Locations.
- All Boss Fights (Hardcore Difficulty).
- All Statue Puzzle Solutions (Lion / Unicorn / Maiden).
- How to Get the One Slick Super-spy Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Treasure Hunter Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Young Escapee Achievement / Trophy.
- How to Get the Grim Reaper Achievement / Trophy.
- Full Walkthrough / Speedrun S+ (0 Deaths).
- Sewers Chess Plugs Puzzle Solution.
- Lab Puzzle Solution.
All Collectible Locations
This guide shows them all in chronological order. Each of the 4 campaigns contains unique collectibles. We'll go through them in this order: Leon A, Claire A, Leon B, Claire B.
Stick to that order as will be pointed out in the video when a new character campaign starts.
Finding Resident Evil 2 Collectibles unlocks the following trophies & achievements:
- A Waist of Space - Expand inventory slots to max.
- Lore Explorer - Read all of the files.
- Vermin Extermination - Destroy a Mr. Raccoon.
- Complete Vermin Extermination - Destroy all Mr. Raccoons.
- Master of Unlocking - Open all of the safes and locks in the game.
- F = File
- U = Inventory Upgrade
- R = Raccoon
- S = Safe Lock
- PS = Portable Safe
- M = Map
- Name = Key Item Name