- 100% Achievement Guide + Red Dead Online.
- All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Cigarette Card Set Collectibles Guide.
- All Dinosaur Bones Locations.
- All Dreamcatcher Locations.
- All Minigames Locations.
- All Hideouts + Ambush.
- All Grave Locations.
Map Locations & Solutions
A complete guide for the “High Stakes Treasure Map” Treasure Hunt. Completing this will grant you x3 gold bars at the end which you can sell for $500 each.
You also need to complete these treasure maps bring for the “Explorer” set of challenges which is required for 100% completion.
The High Stakes treasure map can only be collected after completing the Chapter 3 mission “The New South”. Once that mission is done, a random encounter can happen at a few places on the map.
You need to find this encounter and then tackle/hogtie the treasure hunter in order to steal the map off him. If you don’t do this he will get on his horse and run away. You will get 3 chances to catch him. If you fail each time then you can buy the map from any fence instead.
Recommended for You
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Hideouts + Ambush (Red Dead Online)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Trusty Steed / Reach Max Bonding Level
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Dreamcatcher Locations