How to add custom radio-station to the game!
How to Add Custom Radio
(Its visual-only on client, and working on the server if you’re admin of the server).
- First you need Voice Props DLC pack on your account.
- Next you need to open rust local files.
- Then open the folder (Your Rust Folder)\RustClient_Data\StreamingAssets
- Open file RadioList.txt with Notepad.
- Add your radiostation.
“RadioStation Name”:”Radio Station Stream URL”
Don’t forget to remove “,” letter after last radiostation.
Edited file must looks like this:
And its done!
You need to open console of the server and execute next command:
- BoomBox.ServerUrlList TITLE,URL