Info About the Loot Locations Map
- Cyan (Light Blue) Squares indicate spawning locations of 3 or more items in the same area, room, building or vascinity.
- Blue Squares indicate spawning locations of 2 items in the same area, room, building or vascinity.
- Green Squares indicate spawning locations of 1 single item in that one spot, room (building) or area.
- Red Squares indicate loot spawns that are under normal circomstances inaccessible to the casual player (basically the use of bugs/glitches is required to access such location; don’t worry about these).
- Squares that have a Yellow X mark inside or near them means they are only accessible after lockpicking a door, gate or such (building door, gate, etc).
I know that I should’ve marked spray paint spawn locations with another color or shape but it’s too late now (sorry about that!)
All Loot Spawn Locations Map
Click to enlarge…
Be the first to comment