Simply a list of the cheats in the game.
List of All Cheats
File Editing Cheat
To enable cheats you will need to edit the “menu.py” file with a text editor, this file is located in the “scripts” folder, inside the root folder (where the game’s installed).
Paste the code listed below at the bottom of the “menu.py” file.
These cheats will not work on saved games so to use them you will have to start a new game or wait untill you get to the next level in your saved game.
Image reference as to what file you need to edit, and where is it located:
The file “menu.py” should look like this:
Make sure you edit “menu.PY” and not “menu.PYC”!
Once your done editing the “menu.py” file you can trigger the next cheats in-game, using the corresponding keys.
Cheat – Key
- Smaller Shield – 4
- Bigger Shield – 3
- Smaller Weapon – 1
- Bigger Weapon – 2
- Control Camera – P
- Chop Player’s head off (Doesn’t kill you) – H
- Give Lightsaber – G
- God mode (will not protect from poison) – F10
- Level skip – F9
- Level up! – F8
- Matrix FX (Slow motion with rotating camera) – X
- Rotate camera to the left – F5
- Rotate camera to the right – F6
- Change skins – M
- Chop enemy’s head off (Doesn’t kill them) – J
Beat the game one time, then enter the following code during gameplay:
Cheat – Code
- All Items – itemsgalore
- All Keys – doorsnomore
- All Weapons – tothepoint
- Max HP and Stamina – almighty
- Maximum Experience – levelheaded
- Skip Current Level – levelend
Note: The file editing codes may conflict if you rebind the default keys for the game, it’s advisable to use the default keybindings for these cheat codes.