Just a simple in-game map with some useful information for trading.
Click to enlarge…
Open the map in a new tab if you can’t see or zoom.
Items in with red border means the place not only produce the item in huge quantity but you could also get them fairly cheap for huge profit. Blue border means either the place demands in huge quantity and offers an exceptional good price or you could trade it for faction affinity.
- Faction Quarries or HQ generally require high level of affinity or quest to unlock their full offer
- Marble is a very welcomed merchandise anywhere in the map because it’s a wasteland and people need to build, only Mines of plenty tries to offer dirty cheap
- If you want to make money, only stick to the center capital area, because anywhere else is sh*thole according to the Overseer of Augus work camp. House Darius, with their HQ at Ash, is also considered as a sh*thole and should be avoided, because they don’t sell anything just like the far west part of the map, which means you go back with an empty cart which leads to net loss and they sell supply for 3 changers.
- Get level 3 affinity with a trading house asap to avoid road tax, tax collectors just appear and demand tax based on your total assets, like 2% or something, and sadly this game has no facility like bank, you carry all your saving with you all the time, they charge you 100+ bross every time they see you when you go saving for the outpost, save-scumming is recommend.
- Get high movement point and march movement point by appointing Chief handler, scout, dwarf compass/reinforced wheel also helps, because the less time you spend on road, the less you pay to your guys and food.
- Avoid fighting people, just move on, battles are never worth, it lowers moral/vigor, so it slows you down, desipite you killing all enemies on spot, your cargo and slaves can still be taken by the enemy for some reason.