Console commands allows you to change, add, remove things in the game without the use of mods.
To activate the developer console, you need to type "developermodeon" in the main menu. There is no notification that the mode has been activated. You can press "F1" to see if is working.
There are a lot of commands you can use. Here are the most useful:
- buildmode on - Turns on buildhack, turns on godmode, turns off survival mode, adds all items and turns enemies off.
- cavelight on - Increases the light while in a cave.
- godmode on - Unlimited stamina, water, energy etc.
- itemhack on - Can't run out of items.
- buildhack on - Unlimited resources and super fast building.
- addallitems - Add all items, except story items.
- lightingtimeofdayoverridenoon - Sets game lighting to noon until turned off.
- save - Saves the game, wherever you are in the world.