Ingame map of a Bleak Inlet region. Most of the vital spots are marked.
Detailed In-Game Map
Some Useful Tips
- There are almost all vital spots marked in the map. Remember that not all the locations are 100% sure because of RNG.
- Take notice of many safe spots or vantage points in the map. Developers in their absolute leniency put many fallen trunks or points with only 1 accessible route to help fight off the wolves. Always check your surrounding before approaching a pack.
- Some advices against the wolves I have noticed so far:
- You can go surprisingly close to them when crouching, then u can always take down 1 or maybe 2 of them before the fight even starts.
- ALways keep your back near the wall or restrict their possibility to encircle you.
- Create big fire and throw torches at them to break their morale
- Throw stones to break their morale.
- If you aim at them with any weapon, they tend to fall back. Useful to keep them at bay when your are not ready to commit yourself for a fight.
- There is a 1 second window during the charging animation when they are super close to you, and is recommended to shot them right there. Otherwise they just zig-zag away or go full-attack mode.
For loper players it is of an utmost importance to avoid the fights by any means neccessary. Bows are not ideal weapon against them, but if u must go for it, at least make a plan and a worst case scenario. Always bring enough bandages, clothes and other medicine stuff to prevent your death.