Easy steps on how to get all versions of the game.
Changing Download Region
- First things first, you will have to change your download region on Steam.
- In order to do this simply click on Steam on the top left and select “Settings”.
- Afterwards select “Japan” as your download region.
- Steam will now restart.
Properties and DLC
- After Steam restarts right click Metal Gear Solid and select “Properties”.
- Here select “DLC” and tick both versions that show up.
The new versions will now download and after they’re done you can change to your original download region.
Enjoy playing Metal Gear Solid Integral and VR Missions.