Teambuilding and Mirror Dungeons
Some Tips in Order
- Experiment regularly and pay attention to enemy strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with what you’re most comfortable with. Favourite characters are recommended.
- I default to Faust, Don Quixote, Ryoshu, Rodion, and Gregor.
- Don’t auto unless it’s one enemy with one part.
I’m going to expand on this over time as I think of things.
Mirror Dungeon Clearing
Okay. So, this is what worked for me:
- Faust, preferably the Two star Lobotomy Corporation Remnant version, if you can threadspin.
- Ryoshu, preferably the Three star Kurokumo Wakashu version, if you can threadspin.
- Hong Lu, preferably the Two star Kurokumo Wakashu version, if you can threadspin.
- Rip and tear, keep ripping and tearing.
- When you gain additional characters priorities should be Rodion and Gregor.
- Beyond that, whatever you’re most comfortable with.
My suggestion for pathing?
Focus on upgrade stations, creatures, and one sword encounters in this order.
Anything else is folly.
Be the first to comment