At the start of the prologue, Pott will ask questions that change the players stats. This is a guide for that.
Guide to Pott’s Questions
Tell me child what your life ambition?
Run a business – Barter + 2
- A Nice Mix – Speed + 2.
- Apothecary – Constitution + 2.
- Goods store – Stamina + 2.
- Blacksmith – Strength + 2.
Raise a family – Virility +2
- To study hard – Intelligence + 2.
- To have fun – Speed + 2.
- To earn their keep – Toughness + 2.
- To spread joy – Charm + 2.
Adventure – Toughness + 2
- Skilled ranger – Accuracy + 2.
- Seeker of knowledge – Intelligence + 2.
- Nature lover – Virility +2.
- Treasure hunter – Strength + 2.
Follow fate – stamina + 2
- Money -Barter + 2.
- Fame – Intelligence + 2.
- Freedom – Constitution + 2.
- Love – Charm + 2.
A legacy ye hope to grow, but remembered for? I must know!
- My generosity – Ruby pendent.
- My skills – Sapphire Pendant.
- Things I created – Emerald pendent.
- Deeds I did – Diamond Pendant.
Pendants, What Do They Do?
- Sapphire Pendant – Chance to gain bonus Tool XP.
- Diamond Pendant – Increased Crit chance for sword or bow.
- Emerald Pendant – Chance to add 1 Star to crafting result.
- Ruby Pendant – Chance to gain bonus FP.
- Tool XP = experience, tools gain new abilities.
- Crit = critical damage.
- Star = quality of an item, max is 5 stars.
- FP = friendship points.
Stats, What Are They Good for?
- Accuracy – Increase to critical hit chance & Easier Blacksmith crafting.
- Barter – Increase target area when bartering with customers.
- Charm – Increases FP gains with NPCs more quickly & Reduces reputation loses when working in a store.
- Constitution – Reduces damage from most Monster attacks when in Combat & Easier Apothecary crafting.
- Intelligence – Increase XP gains & Easier Apothecary crafting.
- Speed – Increased parry window when in Combat & Increased movement speed.
- Stamina – Increased stamina regeneration when in Combat.
- Strength – Increased attack damage when in Combat & Easier Blacksmith crafting.
- Toughness – Reduced damage taken when blocking in Combat.
- Virility – Increased chance to have children when using the Wheel of Delight.
Be the first to comment