The Local Rat has a mini side quest for you to complete.
The Local Rat
The local rat is located in Silvanus’ Grove near the blacksmith and makeshift prison. If you succeed on the animal handling check it will give you 3 options choose option 2. It will then lead you to the storage area.
The rat wants you to open the chest in the storage, but before that you need to succeed on convincing the tiefling Pandirna to allow you to stay in the storage. you don’t need to cure her legs of the paralyzed condition to open the chest. you just need to sneak next to it and open it. After you opened the chest talk to the rat again and it will disappear. That is the mini quest of the local rat.
Recommended for You
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide / Full Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Auntie Ethel / Save Mayrina: Full Quest Walkthrough (All Dialogue Options)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – System Requirements
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Overpowered Zombie Army (Game Breaking Bug)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Romancing Shadowheart Guide