Neutral & Lifeline Care Package Contents
Neutral care packages contain:
- 1 medical item, 1/3 odds on all 3 large healing items.
- One jackpot slot with a 25% chance of heirloom on round 1 and 75% on rounds 2 and 3.
- One utility or weapon modification.
The medical items are:
- Phoenix kit (33%)
- Shield Battery (34%)
- Med kit (33%)
The Jackpot tile when rolling an heirloom weapon, these odds change with the round the pack was dropped on [R1|R2|R3]:
- Kraber 50 cal. (45%|30%|10%)
- “Power” weapon (35%|40%|35%), currently prowler.
- “Short” weapon (20%|30%|55%), currently peacekeeper.
When rolling a dud:
- Evo shield level 3: 40%
- Restoration Armour (level 4 non evo body armour): 10%
- Cooldown Helmet (Level 4 helmet): 20%
- Guardian angel backpack (Level 4 backpack): 20%
- Self-resurrection (Level 4 knockdown shield): 10%
For the utility and weapon parts slot. Various items with 6% odds:
- Level 3 backpack, phoenix kit, level 3 knockdown shield, skull piercer rifling, shotgun bolt level 3, extended heavy mag level 3, standard or sniper stock level 3, barrel stabiliser level 3.
- Sniper mag level 3 (4%)
- 2-4x, 4-8x and 1x digital threat optics (10%)
- Mobile respawn beacon (2%)
- 4-10x digital threat sniper optics and turbocharger (5%)
Lifeline packages contain one medical item slot, one dud slot that contains only purple level items and one utility slot, the utility slot has a small chance to contain two items instead of one or contain a second purple basic item.
Neutral care packages have a white beam, lifeline care packages have a deep blue beam.