Quit using Meal platters and chefs special platters. To be able to maximize custom builds for certain match-ups. You’ll be needing this. At least the basics. I’ve included my saved food builds at the end of the guide. Enjoy!
Why Use Custom Platter?
- They sometimes give you better stats than that of what the games’ changing platters offer.
- You can choose on what specific skills you need to activate for certain quests and buids.
- You can get rid of unecessary skills that doesn’t benefit the weapon you’re using.
- It frees up jewel slots for certain builds.
- Best used when using food vouchers.
- Sparkling ingredients mean that they are fresh, and they increase activation chance.
- Freshness of ingredients also gives you Health Boost bonus which are maxed at 50hp
- Stamina boost is always present.
Food Color Meanings
How to know how many amount of meat, fish, veggies, beer I need to unlock a certain skill?
Click on food skill to show the skills available for each type of food colors.
For example: For example, on the Courage section (red color foods) I want to get the Slugger skill. What i’ll be needing is x6 Courage food. Its as simple as that.
Example of a Situation
Example situation: Let’s say i use a melee weapon, and i want to have a polisher and constitution skill. Putting those 2 skills on your set removes 4 level 2 jewel slots on your set slots. Which is a waste. So, how do we get it?
If you check the Food Skills again, well be needing:
- For polisher it said that we need x2 Courage.
- For Black Belt (constitution) we need x4 Vigor.
- If you want to go boost your attack, go full meat. To get that juiiicy Attack Up (L).
So we use this.
Remember: you can get +50 hp bonus, and higher activation chance with fresh ingredients.
My Saved Food Builds
Note: I mainly built for Attack buffs. If you want a more defense or elemental resist based build, just change the ingredient type.
You May Also Like:
- Monster Hunter: World – Wacky Build Warehouse Guide (Iceborne DLC)
- Monster Hunter: World – Mushroomancer Guide (Iceborne DLC)
- Monster Hunter: World – The Complete Moly Guide (with Pinpoint Accuracy Location)
- Monster Hunter: World – Beginner’s Quick Guide
- Monster Hunter: World – Turbo Guide for Melee Combat