Unique items in Minecraft Dungeons are the highest rarity you could locate in the game! These are going to come to be being the most effective alternatives you can equip because of their extra abilities they feature that can’t be observed on other objects.
Each regular item that can be discovered in the game has a unique version of it! This means when you have a selected common object you like, you may find a more powerful version of it eventually. While those particular weapons and armor are powerful, you may be mostly searching out specific Enchantments to truly get the maximum out of them. Each time you find an item, it has a random batch of enchants, in addition to a random quantity of appeal slots to be had to use.
If you’re leveling up your character, don’t hesitate to salvage your precise items. While those are fantastic and should be sought after, you will locate them again in the future! You will also need with a purpose to get your enchantment points returned to strength up higher tier gear.
As you get into the late game, you may find a selected build and items that you need to pursue. You can farm gadgets especially by means of going to levels in the sport that function that unique items as a drop. Each degree has a fixed item list on the way to drop in it, you can view this beneath in which you place the difficulty!
Unique Items List in Minecraft Dungeons
- Archer’s Armor (Hunter’s Armor): Movespeed aura.
- Cave Crawler: +50% Artifact Damage.
- Ember Robe (Evocation Robe): Burns nearby enemies.
- Fox Armor (Wolf Armor): 30% chance to negate hits.
- Frost Bite: Spawns a Snowy Companion.
- Highland Armor (Scale Mail): Gains speed after dodge.
- Souldancer Robe: 30% Chance to negate hits.
- Spider Armor: 3% life steal aura.
- Stalwart Armor: Potion use boosts Defense.
- Wither Armor (Grim Armor): 35% Damage reduction.
- Azure Seeker: Faster Projectiles.
- Bonebow (Bow): Arrows grow in size.
- Bow of Lost Souls: Chance for Multishot.
- Butterfly Crossbow: Shoot two enemies at once.
- Doom Crossbow: Additional Knockback.
- Elite Power Bow: Greater damage.
- Feral Soul: Souls Critical Boost.
- Firebolt Thrower: Chance of Chain Reaction.
- Guardian Bow: Super charged arrows.
- Hunter’s Promise: Chance to regain arrows.
- Imploding Crossbow: Pulls in enemies.
- Lightning Harp Crossbow: Chance to ricochet.
- Master’s Bow: Extra damage dealt.
- Mechanical Shortbow: Accelerated Fire Rate.
- Red Snake: Chance for Arrows to Explode.
- Slayer Crossbow: Chance to ricochet.
- The Green Menace: Spawns poison clouds.
- The Pink Scoundrel: Chance to enrage mobs.
- The Slicer: Chance to fire piercing bolts.
- Twin Bow: Shoots two enemies at once.
- Voidcaller: Pulls in enemies.
- Broadsword: Extra damage.
- Cursed Axe: Defeated mobs explode.
- Dancer’s Sword: Increased Attack Speed.
- Dark Katana: Extra Damage to Undead.
- Diamond Pickaxe: Finds more emeralds.
- Diamond Sword: Extra damage.
- Eternal Knife: Chance to gain Souls.
- Fangs of Frost: Slows mobs.
- Fighter’s Bindings: Boosts attack speed.
- Firebrand Axe: Burns mobs.
- Flail: Binds and Chains enemies.
- Fortune Spear: Drop more consumables.
- Frost Scythe: Slows mobs.
- Grave Bane: Extra damage to Undead.
- Hammer of Gravity: Pulls in enemies.
- Hawkbrand: Increases critical hit chance.
- Heartstealer: Leeches health from mobs.
- Highland Axe: Stuns mobs.
- Jailor’s Scythe: Binds and Chains Enemies.
- Maulers: Relentless Combo.
- Nameless Blade: Reliable Combo.
- Nightmare’s Bite: Spawns poison clouds.
- Soul Fists: Souls Critical Boost.
- Sun’s Grace Mace: Heals allies in the area.
- The Last Laugh: Mobs drop more emeralds.
- Truthseeker: Increased damage to wounded mobs.
- Venom Glaive: Spawns poison clouds.
- Whirlwind: Casts Shockwaves.
- Whispering Spear: Sometimes Strikes Twice.