Boar Mountain Island
- Enemies: Lower regions: Some wild boars, lots of crabs, bees. Beginner.
- On the mountain: mountain troll (medium difficulty) and elite troll (a bit more)
- Monster Loot: fur, fat, map pieces, crab claws and shells ; dark troll leather and green troll leather
- Interesting Flora: lots of pine trees, palm trees, orange mushrooms
Golden Swamp Island
- Enemies: Circa 4 green (swamp) trolls. Medium
- Monster Loot: fine troll leather
- Interesting Flora: Swampy décor. Cherries and apples.
Sharp Cliffs Island
- Enemies: Some crabs. Bees. Beginner.
- Monster Loot: map pieces, crab claws and shells, fat
- Notable Flora: Pine and apple trees, palm trees, banana trees, red mushrooms, cherries, flowers
Forever Ruins Island
- Enemies: Outside: Bees, zombies (easy, medium). Ancient cave with 3 poisonous spiders (medium) and one ancient spider (tough) if you don’t back out in time.
- Monster Loot: Infected bones, gold, spider silk, jelly, treasure
- Interesting Flora: all kinds of fruit trees, pine, flowers, cherries
Golem Eye Island
- Enemies: Sailors/pirates: medium
- Labyrinthine/ difficult access to higher parts (It’s south-east):
- Pirate prince: tough
- Monster Loot: gold, wine, tea infusion, sweet juice.
- Pirate prince: Book of Nature, 3 rubies
- Interesting Flora: apples, cherries, purple mushrooms, oranges, bananas
Grey Rocks Island
- Enemies: Sailors/pirates: medium. Cave with ghosts. Medium to tough.
- Monster Loot: Gold, wine, sweet juice, tea, ancient leather
- Interesting Flora: nothing special
- Plus: There’s a tent you can use to sleep
Sand Cliffs Island
- Enemies: crabs (beginner); one snake ghost on top of the hill (medium)
- Monster Loot: crab claws and shells , ghost dust
- Flora: palm trees, cherries
Green Valley Island
- Enemies: Wild boars (beginner)
- Monster Loot: Fur, fat, map pieces
- Interesting Flora: Nothing much. Pine trees, cherry bushes
- Maybe plus: I’ve seen tents, but wasn’t able to use them
Good Old Flies
- Enemies: Sailors/ pirates (tough), two elite trolls (tough)
- Monster Loot: Gold, sweet juice, tea; green troll leather, treasure
- Interesting Flora: Very few trees, some bushes
- Plus: Lots of loot boxes
Wood Alley Island
- Enemies: Sailors/ pirates (tough);
- Pirate Queen (very tough)
- Monster Loot: Gold, tea, sweet juice, Book of History
- Interesting Flora: None. Some shipwrecks
Be the first to comment