FAQ and standard set up for NieR Replicant!
Q: Where is the pre-purchase bonus?
A: It’s in game installed folder.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139\
- 01 Hills of Radiant Winds (Another Edit Version).mp3
- 02 Kaine (Another Edit Version).mp3
- 03 Song of the Ancients (Another Edit Version).mp3
Q: PS5 controller (DualSense) does not work
A: Disable Steam Input as it is supported by built in.
- Astro C40TR (Steam Input disabled)
- Hori FPS+ (Steam Input disabled)
- Logitech GamePad F310 (XInput mode – Steam Input disabled)
- PlayStation 4 controller DualShock4 (Steam Input disabled)
- XBox Series X/S controller (Steam Input disabled)
- XBox One controller (Steam Input disabled)
Note: This is personally verified.
General Controller Settings
- Disable Steam Input. It’s faster response and less bugs involved.
- If it does not work, try with Steam Input enabled
- If newer device is not supported, try Steam Client beta
- 1) FPS on priority.
- 2) Lower graphics quality to be around 60 fps for 60Hz monitor.
- 3) If you have high frequency monitor and higher performance graphics card, it’s up to you for balance (fps, resolution, graphics quality)
Q: Can Vsyc to be OFF?
Yes, you can.
There is no Vsync setting in game, but NVidia control panel can disable.
I would recommend only if you are using high frequency monitor (100+Hz).
With 60Hz, screen tearing is very obvious.
Personally I turns off VSync for earing faster response for fighting games. Usually about 40ms different. But I don’t recommend for 60Hz monitor.
Following setting is overwriting for all apps, but you can specify by apps.
Performance and Improvement
Q: How much FPS makes?
- Case 1: 80-100fps on 1440p with RTX2080Ti – Gen9 i9 (High quality)
- Case 2: 55-60fps on 1080p with RTX2070 – Gen4 i7 (Low quality)
You can choose Japanese voice and text independently with subtitle options.
Q: What version number means?
A. It’s square root of 1.5
It was announce that free options for replacing NieR Automata’s OST.
Currently I don’t know how to configure.
So I think after first ending, it will be unlocked.