How to make a base in Muck that enemies can’t attack (mostly).
- Lots of wood for building.
- Lots of jetpacks for high jump height.
- Lots of Frog powerup for many jumps.
The Step by Step Process
- Build a ramp to go upward using stairs or roof.
- Place crafting table high up.
- Break bottom of ramp.
- Jump onto crafting table place platform, then build freely on your floating platform.
- Bases made in the sky not connected to the ground in this way are safe from all mobs except the flying mobs.
- If a single thing is broken with an Axe everything will be destroyed that is connected.
- Flying mobs usually don’t do any damage to structures but if they do they are the only threat to a base.
- If you have the lightning powerup, if you kill a flying mob to close to the base it could proc and destroy everything.
- Most of those issues don’t occur as long as you are careful. however if you make a mistake in building, you will have to deal with it as you can’t remove it otherwise as said before, it would destroy everything.
- I just wanted showcase my builds so I made a guide lmao.