Easy guide for connecting Wii-motes To Driver4VR. All in 10 short steps.
Easy Guide for Connecting Wii-Motes on Driver4VR
- Ensure you have a compatible Bluetooth adapter (if you have a lappy there’s no need)
- Download and install Touchmote.
- Turn on Bluetooth and lunch Touchmote.
- Click on “Pair Wiimotes” and press the sync button on the back of your Wiimote (if you use dual Wiimotes don’t pair both at same time)
- Once your Wiimote is paired and shown on the Touchmote menu click on “Done” and close the Touchmote app.
- Lunch Driver4Vr. in Main Tab choose “Virtual Tracker” for “hands tracking”
- Go To “Tracker Options” and “Toggle Options” and Enable Wiimote by Switching it from “OFF” to “ON”.
- Start Driver4Vr.
- If you did everything right your Wiimote + Nunchuk or Wiimotes will vibrate.
For the next time, you don’t need to repeat the process just turn on Bluetooth and open Touchmote. DON’T CLICK on “Pair Wiimotes” after the first time, it’s already saved. just press 1 & 2 together once or twice and it’ll pair automatically.