Too many expansions or sets? Do not know which combination of sets to choose? Look no further!
Guide to Expansions Combination
List of Expansion
- 0.[CotG] Chronicle of the Godslayer : The basic game
- 1.[RotF] Return of the Fallen
- 2.[SoS] Storm of Souls
- 3.[IH] Immortal Heroes
- 4.[RoV] Rise of Vigil
- 5.[DU] Darkness Unleashed
- 6.[RU] Realms Unraveled
- 7.[DoC] Dawn of Champions
- 8.[DS] Dreamscape
- 9.[WoS] War of Shadows
- 10.[GotE] Gift of the Elements
- 11.[VotA] Valley of Ancients
- 12.[DLRM] Delirium
- 13.[DLV] Deliverance
Every expansion above can be played alone without the basic game, by design.
Since some sets share same mechanics, there are some combinations, which work together.
- 0+1: CotG + RotF: Chronicles of the Godslayer & Return of the Fallen
- 2+3: SoS + IH: Storm of Souls & Immortal Heroes – for the Event cards
- 4+5: RoV + DU: Rise of Vigil & Darkness Unleashed – for Treasure and Transform
- 6+7: RU + DoC: Realms Unraveled & Dawn of Champions – for multi-facition heros, constructs, and synergies between them
- 8+12+13: DS + DLRM + DLV: Dreamscape & Delirium & Deliverance [No Recommended for Balance] – for Insight Mechanic
Note: Gift of the Elements (10)[GotE], can play well with many sets. You can try it out yourself.
- Good: 2+3; 8; 0+1
- Mid: 12; 13; 9; 11
- Bad: 4+5; 10; 6; 7: 6+7
Combination Progress for Newbie
- Newbie: 0+1->2+3->8
- Veteran: 12->13->9->11
- 2 Player: Recommended.
- 3 Players: Highly Recommended.
- 4 and more: Not Recommended.