Farm Manager 2018 - Tips and Tricks
Apr 7, 2018
- Get Loan: After few hours of playing campaign, I was in debt and hence couldn't proceed further in game. So the best way to get out of this situation is to complete training requirements for loan. You can check the requirements for the same when you click on get loan.
- Workers: Dont start with more workers at the begining of Campaign as it will eat lot of money. Hire resources as you expand your farm. Get the workers best suited to the job of Gathering / Orchids/ Cattle Breeders. I always go for some one with more Muscle power so that more work can be done. They come at a higher cost though.
- Manual Save: Campaigns cant be started from last chapter. If you make mistakes in decisions, you need to restart the whole game. I do save my game every 30 min so that I can reload the game. This game has so many glitches, so frequent saving helps by reloading which sometimes fixes the issues.
- Livestock Breeding: Do sell your live stock when it reaches to its capacity. They wont breed if there is no space. Till they provide some auto sell option of livestock we should maage this manually.
- Auto Trade: Consider enabling Auto Trade on products you produce. It is under Trade options. Select the Item and activate infinity if you wish to sell all the produce or stock. During start of the game you cannot build processing plants hence setting this to Auto Trade saves some time.