A guide on how to earn a lot of money to buy end game gear.
You can only do this before the quest Baptism of Fire and I reccomend you do this when asked to scout out the camp.
There are some prerequisites such as a horse, a bow with around 10 arrows and preferably some heavy armour and healing but not needed.
First of all head over to the location shown on the images above and alert the enemies attention. Once done jump into the creek like shown and pull out your bow, for some reason the AI is buggy and they like to just stand around and cannot get to you. They will try to shoot you with arrows but if you have heavy armor you can absorb them. As they stand still you can easily snipe them in the head and their bodies will fall, they will all have arrows on them meaning you can keep going for longer. Once you have cleared the camp, around 20-30 enemies you can loot all their amour and weapons and anything of value. You will be encumbered by a lot which is why you need the horse. Head to Rattay and sell all of the gear you got which will earnt me around 10k Groschen.
You May Also Read
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Nest of Vipers Solo + Sniper Achievement
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – How to Be a Knight and Murder Anyone
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Stealth Guide
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Where to Find the Belladonna (Field Guide)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – How to Brew Saviour Schnapps