This guide contains all Bone Shard and Estus locations in Dark Souls III.
Bone Shard and Estus Locations List
- Estus Shard - increases the uses of Estus healing.
- Undead Bone Shard - increases how much health is gained from Estus healing.
Estus Shard #1
- Either get the tower key or do the tree skip.
- The shard is on one of the bars near the bird.
Wall of Lothric
Estus shard #2
- Found in the basement down the roof ladder and down some stairs.
Estus Shard #3
- Near the big tree with the worshippers.
- Pretty easy just run and grab.
Bone shard #1
- Near the platforms with the arrows being fired at you.
- Near the bridge bonfire.
Road of Sac
Estus shard #4
- In the corner of the map with the beasts.
- Found a dead guy.
Farron swamp - Estus #5
- Found on a corpse guarded by a slug in the toxic mist swamp.
Farron swamp - Bone shard #2
- Found in a pillar of enemies in the swamp area.
Cathedral of the deep - estus shard #6
- Found near the grave where the people are praying.
- Just near the door entrence.
Cod - Boneshard #3
- On a ledge on the path towards unlocking the first door.
- Enemies are very near.
Estus shard #7
- Just before the giant near the basement is a mimic chest in a room.
- You must kill it for the Estus shard.
- Profained capital bonfire and just look right.
Carthus bone shard #5
- Found after killing the pirate skeleton and then waiting for the ball to break.
Big worm - Estus shard #8
- There's a big worm near the boss door in the smouldering lake.
- Use the arrow that shoots at you to kill the worm.
Demon ruins - Corpse Estus shard #9
- Near the demon ruins bonfire is a corpse near a jump with a estus shard.
Demon ruins - Boneshard #6
- Demon ruins bonfire, go down the stairs and turn right and down the stairs again and then turn left and head down the passage and grab it near the fire enemies.
Bone shard #7
- Behind the grave near the church with the bird beast.
Elevator - Estus #11
- Go up the ladder near the dancer bonfire and turn left and head down the elevator and jump off half way and turn right.
- This is also known as the consumed kings garden.
Under the bridge boneshard
- Just before the two dragons is a bridge with ledges on either side.
- Jump on the one closer to the dragons.
- On the chair is a corpse up the elevator with a shiny boneshard.
- Pretty easy to find.
Tower Estus #12
- On top of one of the tower roofs in Lothric castle.
I actually forgot which ones had the boneshards and the estus so the count is wrong. But the locations are correct.