Start of the Game
There is not much to it. Be careful with your Rubies and just play the game. Do not concentrate on your home base too much, just spend your Crowns and play maps. Learn the mechanics, have fun, play around in your base. Remember to merge 5 your Nymphs and do not obsess over a Challenge Map – you can do those later.
Building your early Home Base
More nymphs increase your free space on home. So after playing some time, you will have enough space to do some projects. A good start is to build a Forest. Plant multiples of 5 Ents and periodically get their Wood. Make better and better Crystal Well, to finally be able to farm all the Crystal you want. All Ents produce the same Wood, so no benefit of merging your Ents up.
You can do more than one project, but your home might not be big enough for that.
For coins, you aquire some Writing and build bigger and bigger Ruins. You can kick this off by using Golem Wrecks from maps to get Ink.
Unlike the progress from Ents to Wells you get better results, if you have better Writing and Knowledge. So building up your starting items might pay off.
Both Ink spawning and Wood spawning do not require Nymph Stamina. Same with Coin and Crystal Storage Buildings. Early game your nymphs will get exhausted quite fast, but you might not even have the free tiles to utilize their stamina properly. Or have the good harvestable stuff.
They are your main goal. This is a porn game after all. And to get the content you have to increase their level. You do this by merging them. Obviously. That is the name of the game.
Merge 5 for maximum efficiency and use the Nymph Book for that.
You aquire them with coins and by playing maps and events. And of course with Rubies. You can farm those, but it is slow.
The coin buyable Nymphs have a capping in the shop. But you can get there, by farming coins. At the start of the game, you can sell those pesky Dimensional Chests and later you can merge your Ruins up to Max and farm those for Earrings. An unmerged Earring will be worth more than a DC.
Since you need free space in your home, just buy 5 nymph shells whenever you have the coins to make 2 more nymphs and get more nymph power to unlock more space.
Play them for the story and do not get stuck on Challenge Maps. You should progress to maps that give golden pods to be able to complete those pod events.
And of course, later maps might give you reward items that you struggled to create on your home base.
Plus you learn more and more about the mechanics of the game.
Cultivating your Home Base
Do not try to build a max Tier candle, at least not from Wax. You can play around with the those Wind Lamps, learn mechanics and have fun, but you can spend weeks doing that and later you open a chest and get a candle that is bigger than what you painfully farmed all that time.
If you are over the non-stamina phase with Ents and Ink and even Storage Buildings, you might want to consider doing projects involving Stamina. Of course you can start a “stamina” Project early on, while still collecting non-stamina Drops and you can still collect non-stamina items. But those are dependend on cooldowns of the spawner item. Creating stuff by harvesting is only stamina dependent and that you can get high enough to have quasi unlimited stamina. The trick is to have enough Nymphs and Regeneration, so that you can play as long as you normally play without exhausting your Nymphs.
The good news is, this is possible. The best Brothel for that is Tier 6. Tier 7 needs 2 Tiles and Tier 8 needs 4 Tiles. Because of that, 4 Tier 1 Brothels are better than 1 Tier 8 Brothel. If you have not enough tiles/crystal for brothels or not enough nymphs, you can keep more low tier harvester nymphs and only merge the fighter and worker nymphs to higher tiers. Of course, the higher your overall nymph power gets, the more free tiles you have.
Be overly careful when you merge Buildings. They currently have no capping and their price does not reset. And since the T7 and T8 brothels are crap compared to T6, you might not want to merge them at all. Same for T9 coin storage. It only gives storage and no Jewelry anymore.
Your projects, after getting decent Crystal and Coin sources, would be to max the other Items. Getting Coin Nymphs to capping. Steadily farming Rubies to afford an event Chest or the extra islands. Or whatever you want to do. Late game Nymph farming can involve creating and destroying max Tier legendary non-consumable items, since those spawns shells once. Or farming a lot of Coin and opening T7 chests for bought Keys. You can even make a farm of all those event shell spawners.
Stash some Diadems in your home base to be able to finish Pod Events. And stash Rubies as well to be able to finish event maps. Note: there was not a single event so far that was only doable by spending Rubies. But you have time constraints and sometimes Rubies can overcome those. But there are event rewards, namely the content of the event chest on home, that is only buyable for rubies. A lot of them.
You often will get shell spawners from an event. But the rate at which you get a shell out of it, is so slow that you might not want to place them on your map.
- A mobile is in the works. Continue feature was implemented. You could start a 6 crown map in your lunch break and continue at home, and your crowns would refresh in the meantime.
- Windows Mouse Keys. Anyone can use those and it extends the life span of the mouse-button. If you had a double click failure, you know why this is an issue. Activate the windows mouse keys and use Keypad 0 and Keypad , for Click&Hold and Release. Much easier and safer drag and drop of items. Keypad 5 is click, but cannot do a long click or a holding-click. Keypad + would be double click, but might not work. Of course there are a bunch of other software, that can do those stuff, even your mouse and keyboard software might help you there to put your additional mouse buttons to good use or use more or other keyboard keys.
- You do not need the biggest 24h vault Safe for the T7 keys. And 5 T7 chests drop just as good or better than 2 T8, because of more chests.
- If you are stuck or want to say hello, visit the game’s discord.
- Do not abuse bugs. If your save game gets corrupted, you might need a nutaku ticket to fix it. There was stuff like infinite shell spawning and other garbage. There is a whole channel on discord to report issues.
- You might want to reload or quit the game immediately after making a mistake, but be warned. It might be to late, because the game saves quite fast. And it might corrupt your save game. This is of course an issue, the game saving corrupt states, but there were reports of people reloading in the middle of a merge and items being permanently stuck
- If you want the wiki to be nice, well, it is a wiki. If you think something is missing or wrong, you can just add it or correct it. Sometimes stuff gets patched or people got the wrong idea about something or simply made an error when writing it down.