This guide shows recommended builds for the Kuva Bramma against all factions in Warframe. On top of these builds are recommended mods and arcanes that fit well with the weapon.
These builds do a tremendous amount of damage to large crowds to all Eximus factions up to level 135 in a couple seconds.
Information about the weapon:
- The Kuva Bramma is obtained from either vanquishing a Kuva Lich or trading from another player, a Kuva Lich that they conquered.
- Has a mastery rank requirement of 15.
- The weapon has a max rank of 40. In order to obtain this level the player must forma the weapon at least 5 times, due to this feature the player gains an additional 4,000 mastery points. BUT the builds in this guide only require 4 forma, unless a Riven mod is introduced.
- This weapon mainly excels against large crowds of enemies due to it’s low ammo capacity, but can also work against single targets.
Kuva Element Recommendation
With this weapon you get the option of having a bonus Kuva Element which caps at 60% based off the progenitor warframe you choose to spawn the Kuva Lich.
My recommended Kuva Element would be:
- Radiation – Radiation causes enemies to attack each other while dealing 100% additional damage to the allied for 12 seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times up to 550%, but that doesn’t matter. The builds I made for this weapon don’t care about status chance, it’s all about that crit baby.
Advantages Vs. Disadvantages
Stats about the weapon:
- Highest base damage of all bows
- Very High Critical Chance of 35%
- Above average Critical multiplier of 2.1x
- Fast charge speed at 0.4 seconds
- Shots explode in a 8.3 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy, then splits into 3 smaller explosions that have a 3.5 meter radius.
- Innate Blast Damage, other than the impact damage from getting hit directly by the arrow.
- Explosions from weapon cause self stagger
- Explosions have linear damage falloff from central impact.
- Projectiles heavily arch with travel time
- Extremely low ammo reserve
Corpus: Up to Level 135
Due to having a Kuva Element of Radiation the build against the Corpus will be Magnetic/Radiation. Magnetic is used to decimate shields, while Radiation helps against robotic and alloy armored enemies. Honestly due to the immense damage, this weapon is very balanced against the corpus.
Corrupted & Grineer: Up to Level 135
Due to having a Kuva Element of Radiation the build against the Corrupted & Grineer will be Viral/Radiation. Because of the status chance being so low you won’t usually get tons of Viral procs, but the viral still helps more than corrosive. The main mod that help the most against these two factions is Hunter Munitions due to the high critical chance.
Infested: Up to Level 135
Due to having a Kuva Element of Radiation the build against the Infested will be Corrosive/Radiation. This build just decimates the infested, although on Deimos I would consider it to be average due to the resistance of Blast, unless altered to increase radiation damage instead of having corrosive.
Recommended Alternative Mods
Recommended Good Mods:
- Bladed Rounds – If you don’t have Hunter Munitions.
- Cryo Rounds – If you don’t have Primed Cryo Rounds.
- Any Status Chance enhancing mods. Status Chance doesn’t matter when you are trying to blow up and insta-sweep the enemies.
- Arrow Mutation – This mod should only go onto this build if you don’t have Vigilante Supplies. The reason I say it is bad is because the vigilante bonus set gives a percentage chance of enhanced critical hits, not using the Vigilante Supplies mod would be an extremely poor choice.
- Vigilante Armaments – I suggest just putting the Vigilante mods on your sentinel instead.
Ways to increase Critical Chance and Damage
There are several ways to enhance Critical Chance and Damage for this weapon:
- Rhino’s Roar adds bonus damage.
- Mirage’s Eclipse mixed with her Hall of Mirrors adds a massive damage bonus during the day or in light.
- Nova’s Molecular Prime makes all sources of damage increase by 100% against primed enemies, on top of that they will detonate upon death dealing blast damage.
- Harrow’s Covenant can add up to 50% Critical Chance and 200% on headshots.
- Adarza Kavat with Cat’s Eye can give a 60% Critical Chance boost.
- Smeeta Kavat with Charm can give a 200% Crit Chance.
- Arcane Rage – On headshot, 15% chance for 180% damage to primary weapons for 24 seconds.
- Arcane Primary Charger – On Melee Kill, 30% chance for 300% damage to Primary Weapons for 12 seconds.
- Arcane Avenger – Upon being damaged, 21% chance for 45% Critical Chance for 12 seconds.