How to reach minute 31 in the Inlaid Library.
Disco of Gold Achievement Tips
XV – Disco of Gold
- Reach minute 31 in the Inlaid Library after unlocking the Randomazzo.
The description of the achievement is very clear, so I will not get lost in other premises. Don’t be scared because it’s a simple achievement.
It doesn’t really matter which character you select. Imelda and Pasqualina are the characters that I would most like to recommend.
Instead, what I highly recommend (if you have one) is to choose card IV – Awake with Randomazzo.
The equipment can vary, you can select a bit of everything you want. The weapons you must have obligatorily are:
- Clock Lancet.
Try as much as possible to reduce the cooldown of the weapons and at the same time you will have to have some way to heal yourself.
Specifically, I can recommend this build:
- Clock Lancet.
- King Bible.
- Magic Wand.
- Empty Tome.
There is not much more to say, once you are close to 30 minutes, start running and never stop. The Clock Lancet will allow you to freeze the boss and in case he gets hit you will be saved by Laurel and Armor.
Try to have as many revives as possible.
You May Also Read
- Vampire Survivors – Almost-AFK 1m+ Per Run Bone Zone with Big Trouser
- Vampire Survivors – Gold and Egg Farming Build 4.5 Million Gold per Run (1835 Golden Eggs)
- Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock the Holy Forbidden Stage and Obtain the Yellow Sign
- Vampire Survivors – Gold Farm Guide for Queen Sigma (Eggless)
- Vampire Survivors – Ultimate Mortaccio Guide (Farming & Killing Machine)