A quick guide on downloading and using my V Rising private server settings editor. It’s written in python, html, css, and JS. It can be ran as a python program utilizing the source, or with the downloadable binary on github. It’s not finished yet, but I hope it helps.
Hosting a Server (Rental Service Providers)
You can alternatively host a server at a Game Server Hosting Provider.
Your server will be started instantly!
Guide to Private Server Settings Editor
Download and Run
Head on over to my github.
You have 2 options depending on what you’d like to do, as someone hosting a server, either option should be plenty easy.
Download and run the source code
Keep in mind you will need python installed on your computer to run the source code.
- While on the page linked above, click the green “Code” button.
- Now click on “Download ZIP”.
- Unzip the file wherever you’d like.
- Now we need to get eel, open your CMD.
- Run this command: “pip install eel”.
Once that command finishes, you can run “main.py” and you’ve successfully ran this from source
Download and run the executable
You do not need any extra software to run the executable.
- While on the page linked above, click the “Releases” button on the right.
- Select the latest release ~ “Early Access with 50 dollars of DLC” at the time of writing this.
- select main.zip unless you’d prefer to run the source.
- Open up the zip that was downloaded, and drag the folder to a location of your choice.
You can now run the exe file and start editing your server.