Tips for Smooth Gameplay
Use DX11 instead DX12 (DX12 currently is broken).
In Game Options:
- disable v-sync
- set framelimiter to unlimited
- use Nvidia Reflex + Boost
- use G-Sync if you have, if u don’t have then skip it
- use V-Sync ON
- cap ur frames using nvidia framelimiter 3hz below ur monitor refresh rate (144hz – 141fps / 60hz – 57fps) also u can cap fps to any number just make sure u won’t drop below because your game will not be smooth anymore. I would suggest using RTSS for caping fps.
- set Ultra Low Latency to ON
That’s all, you should now have smooth buttery gameplay.