Some people reported extreme loss of performance in witcher 3 next gen, and complained about wanting to go back to the old version, so here I will teach a basic tutorial for those who don’t know the method.
Guide to Back to Classic Version
Open this image for view better.
- Click on the game.
- Now click on the gear.
- Click on beta.
- Now click on this box.
- Just click in classic version.
Now you can close and it will start downloading the old version.
You May Also Read
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – How To Gwent / Beginners Guide
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Spellsword (Sword & Sign) Build (Next-Gen Update)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hidden Chest Off-shore
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Build Guide (DMG + Sign + Vitality (LVL 100) / Can’t Die
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Places of Power Guide