How to fix the abhorrent and horrific menu lag on Sonic Origins.
Guide to Fix Startup Lag
- Go to Settings -> System -> Display.
- Click on Graphics Settings.
- Click on Add (Find your Sonic Origins.exe, usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SonicOrigins\build\main\projects\exec\SonicOrigins.exe; or wherever you install your steamapps)
- Select your High Performance GPU and Click OK.
NVIDIA Control Panel
- Right click on your desktop (if your on Windows 11 also press “Show More Options”).
- Click NVIDIA Control Panel (if this doesn’t show, you might have to reinstall your Game Ready Drivers to get it).
- On the top left, click manage 3D settings.
- Select Preferred Graphics Processor, select High-Performance NVIDIA Processor.
- Click apply at the bottom right corner.