Tips form me after 20h of game.
Solo Player Tips
- Choose medic(unlimited heal with countdown) as a first class if you play solo later you can unlock second class
- Any heal weapon mod or skill is MUCH FASTER then healing by using heart animation…
- You can dodge anything while you are in air animation of rolling(there is most iframes in this window)
- If there is too many enemys run back or take cover or go up ladder.
- If you jump from edge you it dont take any stammina and you can escape faster from up close fights(it even regenrate it mid air)
- Upgrade weapons regulary
- Upgrade hearts at Walace
- Switch Rings if you have many because ones you equip are likely badly or not synergize with your class at all
- Give mods to weapons
- Give mutators to weapons
- Dont dodge to explosive barrels
- You can swap skills in archetype class
- Checkpoints spawn ammo
- You can give modficators to your heart(bonus stats)
- Dont buy too much consumables as you need money for any upgrades its better to use the ones you find or hold money for later
- Aim for weak spots as often as you can
- Turn ON low latency input in menu
- You can buy new weapon and switch them near aiming grounds in town
- You can craft most of things
- Some expensive crafting items like with price 1500 scrap can be second class so watch for them in shops in town.
P.S. Dont forget to have good game!