This is a guide that will showcase the best strategies for fighting the secret bosses.
Elizabeth / Theodore
You can only fight Elizabeth / Theo in New Game +, once in New Game + you need to accept Request #55 “Defeat the ultimate opponent”.
For this fight you will be alone so you can’t use your team, this means that the higher level the main character is the better as it is a long and difficult fight.
Here are a few important things to know before going into the fight
- Do not have Omnipotent Orb Equipped, this will cause Elizabeth/Theo to instantly kill you
- Do not block an element that Elizabeth/Theo is about to use or they will instantly kill you
- Elizabeth/Theo has 20,000HP, if their health goes below 10,000 HP they will fully heal once
- If their HP goes under 5,000 they will use 9,999 Megidolaon every turn
- Do not use the Armageddon Fusion Spell at the start of the fight or you will get instantly killed
- Opheus Telos with Thunder Reign, Sharp Student, Mind Charge, Salvation, High Counter, Elec Amp, Elec Boost and Unshaken will ( we will come back to this later )
- Armageddon Fusion Spell
- 10x Infinity Spells
- A calculator so that you can keep track of how much damage you have done (yes i am serious)
- Recommended Equipment: Lucifer’s Blade (Male MC) or Vel Vel Muruga (Female MC), Armour of Light, Shoes of Light and Divine Pillar (Reduces damage taken by 50% ) (We will also come back to this later)
- (Optional) A Persona with Auto-Maraku, Auto-Mataru And Auto-Masuku
How to get Orpheus Telos
In order to get Orpheus Telos you first need to max out all of the Social Links. After doing that visit the Velvet Room and you will get the Colorless Mask, then you will need to fuse :
- Nidhogger (Aeon)
- Odin (Emperor)
- Scathach (Priestess)
The most important thing is the get Thunder Reign from Odin to transfer over to Orpheus Telos, to do this you will need to select all three Personas for a fusion and you will get a preview of Orpheus Telos. If you don’t see Thunder Reign in the Skill list then back out, deselect all three persona, reselect them and then go back into the fusion to reset the Skill list. Keep doing this until you see Thunder Reign in the Skill list, once you see Thunder Reign you can accept the fusion.
Now comes the rest of the skills, we will be getting these from skill cards but don’t worry i will mention how to get said skill cards.
- Sharp Student, Sharp Student reduces the chances of Elizabeth/Theo getting a critical hit.
- You can get the skill card by leveling Zouchouten to Level 19
- Mind Charge, Mind Charge strengthens magic attacks, this will make Thunder Reign do double damage.
- You can get the skill card by leveling Atropos to Level 59
- Salvation, Salvation is used to fully heal you as well as remove the poison status that may be inflicted by Nebiros
- You can get the skill card by leveling Vishnu to Level 87
- High Counter, High Counter has a 50% chance to counter any physical attacks
- You can get the skill card by leveling Siegfried to level 67
- Elec Amp, Elec Amp will strengthen electric attacks
- You get this by leveling Odin to Level 66 which means you may already have this card or it may have already transferred over from Odin to Orpheus Telos
- Elec Boost, Also used to strengthen electric attacks
- You can get the skill card by leveling Take-Mikazuchi to Level 31
Now that you have all those you can use them on Orpheus Telos but make sure not to replace Thunder Reign.
Additionally you can get some Stat cards to raise Orpheus Telos stats, it’s not needed but it helps.
Kartikeya with Auto-Maraku, Auto Mataru and Auto-Masuku (Optional)
This persona is optional but it does make the fight a little easier. It doesn’t really matter what persona use so lets just use Kartikeya, the only thing that really matters are the skills and how to get them.
- Auto-Maraku (Marakukaja), this raises the parties defense
- You can get this skill card by leveling Raphaek to Level 68
- Auto-Mataru(Matarukaja), this raises the parties physical and magic attack power
- You can get this skill card by leveling Melchizedek to Level 68
- Auto-Masuku(Masukukaja), this raises the parties accuracy and evasion
- You can get this skill card by leveling Horus to Level 68.
Once you’ve applied all these skills to whichever persona you choose you need to make sure to have that persona selected before the battle to ensure all the skills are used, you can then change to Orpheus Telos on the first turn.
All of this equipment is slightly optional in the sense that it really helps do more damage and take less damage but it’s not strictly needed. So here’s how to get everything
- Lucifer’s Blade (Male MC)
- You can get this by fusing Lucifer with the Nihil Weapon. Nihil Weapons can be dropped from Golden Shadows. You fuse Lucifer’s Blade at the Shinshoudo Antiques shop in Paulownia Mall
- Vel Vel Muruga (Female MC)
- You can get this by fusing Kartikeya with a Nihil Weapon, same way as Lucifer’s Blade.
- Armour and Shoes of Light
- You can get these by fusing Orpheus and Thanatos into Messiah once your charcter is Level 90 or else you won’t get Messiah. You will only get one item per fusion and it’s random what you get so be prepared to do a lot of fusions.
- Divine Pillar
- You can get the Divine Pillar by fusing Alilat. You can only fuse Alilat once you have maxed the Empress Social Link.
Armageddon Fusion Spell
The Armageddon Fusion Spell can be obtained from the Shinshoudo Antiques Shop in Paulownia Mall. This shop is available from 6/9 onwards. The Armageddon Spell is very expensive as it costs x99 Malachite and x10 Ruby to get one Armageddon Spell. You can find those items inside Tartarus, the Ruby Item is quite rare though. The Armageddon Fusion Spell deals 9999 Damage guaranteed to all enemies. But you can also get it from the Hanged Man door inside the Paradigm Door (available from 1/1). During the fight, you need to let the Hanged Man spawn a Maya and cause an explosion. Now just finish the fight and you will get an Armageddon Fusion Spell.
10x Infinity Spells
The infinity spells will be used to block the 9,999 Megidolaon that will be used every 8 turns. You can get 10 of these by beating the Fortune & Strength door inside the Paradigm Door which unlocks on 1/1
See, i’m not joking.
It is crucial to keep track of how much damage you do as once Elizabeth/Theo goes below 10,000 HP they fully heal.
Now that you’re ready you need to be alone and then enter Heaven’s door in Tartarus and reach the 10th floor.
For this fight difficulty doesn’t really matter as the attack pattern doesn’t change no matter what difficulty you’re on. So here is the attack loop and what to do on each turn:
- Turn 1, Surt – Fire
- On this turn switch to Orpheus Telos and use Mind Charge
- Turn 2, Jack Frost – Ice
- Use Thunder Reign
- Turn 3, Thor – Electricity
- Use Thunder Reign
- Turn 4, Cu Chulainn – Wind
- Use Mind Charge
- Turn 5, Metatron – Light
- Use Thunder Reign
- Turn 6, Alice – Dark
- Use Mind Charge
- Turn 7, Nebiros – Status Ailments
- Heal if needed or Thunder Reign
- Turn 8, Masakado – Megidolaon
- Use Infinity Item
Elizabeth / Theodore Continued
After turn 8 the loop will go back to the start so just repeat these moves. Feel free to switch it up a bit if you get hit by a critical or something and need to heal or get more SP but make sure to use Infinity on turn 8 otherwise you will die. Again make sure to be keeping track of how much damage you are doing and subtracting that from 20,000 and once her health gets to about 10,500 only defend unless it is turn 8 or you need to heal, this is to make sure you don’t do too much damage to the point they fully heal so you will just need to hope that high counter kicks in and get their health down to 10,000 or a little bit below. Once their health is at 10,000 or below use the Armageddon Fusion Spell and congrats you win.
The Reaper can spawn on any floor all you need to do is just wait a little while, sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes. Once he spawns on the floor you will get a warning and then he will move over to you. The recommended Level for this fight is 65 or higher, i’d say definitely go higher.
There are two ways to go about this fight.
Armageddon Fusion Spell
The Armageddon Fusion Spell can be obtained from the Shinshoudo Antiques Shop in Paulownia Mall. This shop is available from 6/9 on. The Armageddon Spell is very expensive, it costs x99 Malachite and x10 Ruby to get one Armageddon Spell. You can find those items inside Tartarus. The Ruby Item is quite rare though. The Armageddon Fusion Spell deals 9999 Damage guaranteed to all enemies. But you can also get it from the Hanged Man door inside the Paradigm Door (available from 1/1). During the fight, you need to let the Hanged Man spawn a Maya and cause an explosion. Now just finish the fight and you will get an Armageddon Fusion Spell.
If you decide to go this route you can just use the Armageddon Fusion Spell as soon as you get into the fight and win.
If you can’t be bothered to get the Armageddon Fusion Spell or just don’t want to waste it then you can also fight him normally. Again it is recommended to be Level 65 or over or you may die very quickly.
In this fight you want a persona like Odin that has Thunder Reign or Ragnarok. If you end up using Odin then make sure to keep the elec amp and elec boost skills.
Use one of your party members to lower his defence and then attack him until he dies, whenever his defence debuff runs out just decrease his defence again.
If the reaper gets knocked down feel free to all out attack but never all out attack 2 times in a row or you will instantly die.
Be the first to comment