This guide is for those who have problems getting Arcade Mode running in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Guide to Fix Arcade Mode
Some of you (like me) have definitely faced a problem with the launch of Arcade Mode in NASB. I have several ways to solve this problem.
Note: This guide is only suitable for those who do not have a Playstation or XBox controller. Custom only and only on PC.
Just switch the full screen mode to borderless mode in the game settings.
After that, Arcade Mode starts working. Use it. You can also try to enable game in the window.
You just need to select the character & arena not using the controller, but using your keyboard.
And only after that you can press any button of your gamepad and the game will allow you to play Arcade Mode to the fullest!
You May Also Read
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl – Getting Tap Jump and Tilt stick
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl – Keyboard Keybinds
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl – Cheesing The Achievements
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl – Changing Your Name size in Online Matches
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl – How to Get the Unleash the DOOM! Achievement (Easy Way)