Few tweaks and fixes for New World.
As you might of heard, New World is killing GPUs yet again, let’s try to stop a bit of death.
Download a software called: MSI Afterburner.
What you want to do is lower the power draw from 100% to 90%.
Put your fans on max, for best temps.
Now onto main game.
For the most stability, low settings on everthing has stopped crashes in high density mob areas.
- Effects detail: very high
- Lighting details: high
- Object details: very high
- Post processing: high
- Shadow details: low
- Terrain effects: medium
- Texture effects: high
- Water effects: very high
- V-Sync: off
- Player Nameplate: 2
- Dynamic resolution scaling: off
- Analytics reporting: off (found in Preferences)
These should be a good baseline for pretty much every card, from 1660 to 3090s.
As an extra: New World Server status + Queues.
Good luck, if anymore fixes and tricks are found they will be updated.
Turn off Nvidia Instant Replay
To turn off Nvidia Instant Replay:
- Press Alt+Z.
- Click on the Instant Replay block.
- Set it to OFF.
Turn Off Windows Background Recording
To turn off Background Recording:
- Go to your Windows 10 settings menu.
- Select Gaming.
- Select Captures from the left.
- Turn of Background Recording from there.