This guide will show you how to install mods to Multiversus.
Locating the Installation Folder
- Go to your Steam Library.
- Select Multiversus with right mouse click.
- Properties -> Local Files -> Move install folder.
- Enter the Multiversus folder
- Enter the Content folder
- Enter the Paks folder
- Create a “~mods” folder
- Mods can be found on this site: GameBanana [Multiversus]
- After downloading the mod, you will need to extract it with WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Now cut and paste in the mods folder you created. I recommend creating a folder to separate each of the mods.
Will I Getting Banned?
No, the mods are just skins for the Characters, Weapons and Scenarios, it doesn’t affect anything in the gameplay.
You will be the only one who sees the contents you have modified.