Just a quick work up on what npcs sell what and where to find them to save you time running everywhere looking for what you want, will try to update as i get further in and as the developers fix and add stuff.
Guide to Shopping
Seeing as its the starting town its a good place to start.
- The castellian you talk with to start the first quest, sells bags, waterskins and scythes.
- You’ll get a waterskin soon enough so dont bother buying one.
- The shed outside the town near the eastern field contains several scythes and other tools, just dont be seen taking them, and you can sell them off in another town.
- He’s usually in with the animals, sells meat, manure and animal feed.
- Likes standing out front of her house, sells seeds.
- The owner of the tavern, sells a variety of foods.
- Usually next door to his house, sells stone and wood tools, cudgel, bucket.
- Falibors wife, usually sits outside the house selling eggs, thats it, thats all she’s bringing to that relationship.
- Only vendor in town, sells farm tools, animal feed, manure.
Tip: when coming to town, bring 6 logs, and you can beat Berthold in his woodcutting challenge, getting some rep and building points.
- Only vendor in town, sells some clothes, sewing needs, and flax seed.
- The animal supplies vendor, manure and animal feed.
- Farming vendor, sells seeds.
- Village elder, you’ll meet him from a quest, sells animal feed, manure and some seeds.
- Dagoberts wife, you’ll meet her as part of a quest, sells clothes and sewing supplies.
- Deals in iron tools.
- Deals in hunting gear, sells longbow, recurve bow and assorted pointy bits to be fired from them.
- Runs local fish an chip shop, sells fishing spear, raw fish, salt.
- Sells a variety of foods.
- Purveyor of iron tools, also has crossbow.
- Resident food seller.
- Sells sewing supplies.
Tip: all 3 share same house so at the right time of day you dont have to run around town to trade.
- Sells animal feed and manure.
- Lives with his wife halfway between Rolnica and Branica, you should see the 2 people markers on your map, unless you settle nearby your probably not going to visit him to much
- Sells hunting items, bow and longbow, arrows.
- Lives NE of Borowo, E of Baranica.
- You’ll get sent to visit him as part of a quest anyway.
Tip: if you taken the eastern road heading north to Sambor you’ll pass a fence broken by a wagon, go check the wagon, theres a waterskin still in the back, and just behind the wagon you can find 2 iron bolts and a coif, keep them or sell them for a little extra gold.