- CTRL + Click an item to fast move it from a container to your inventory.
- HOLD Left click and pick up and item and THEN press CTRL to split.
- Middle-mouse bandages, food or any use item to use the item instantly. You will say a second or so and this can be the difference between life or death.
- You can reload AND heal at the same time, however the animation that takes precedent will be whatever one takes longer.
- Fold (empty) backpacks and you can take them out the raid, folding them allows them to be placed inside another backpack.
- Plate Rigs are one of the best crafting recipe armours for storage and protection – 1 Metal sheet, 1 Fabric and 1 Leather Strip.
- You reload while sprinting, always stay moving.
- You can look at the floor to hunch over your entire body and while running can make a good combo to avoid being shot in the head.
- Leaving a raid in your own ship will grand you 2x XP and 3x if it’s bigger than the Rust Bucket.
- You can open Jewellery boxes and other crates.
- Empty ammo from guns to sell for extra cash.
- Always carry a lockpick, they are incredibly cheap and anything they open will be worth it.
- Some weapons come with different fire mods, such as the Mauser (Semi/Full auto) and the M16 (Semi/Bust) – you can change the firemode by pressing X; which is the default key.
- When you scrap something, you can craft straight from it after clicking twice on the craft button or changing tab and coming back. Alternatively you can leave stuff there as a form of “storage”.
- Your escape pod is a very valuable tool for many things, it is also how you enter some places such as the Merchant and Capital Ship
How do I choose map?
You cannot it is completely random, as are the spawn chances of Merchant and Capital Ships.
Where can I find X item?
If it is a quest item, it should be contained in this guide, if it is otherwise you may have to do your own research.
How do I enter the Merchant/Capital Ship?
You must enter your escape pod and fly towards the vessel, pressing F when prompted to breach the hull
What is a Marauder or Raider, Security Prisoner etc?
- Marauders = Players
- Miner = AI – Found in the Asteroid Mine
- Prisoner = AI – Found in the Prison
- Raider = AI – Found in Asteroid Mine, Spaceport, Terraformer and Scout Ships
- Security = AI – Found in the Merchant Ship and Interceptor Ships (Typically 3-4)
- SAS = AI – Found in the Navy Outpost
- SAS Captain = AI – Found in the Navy Outpost
- Commando = AI – Found in the (Damaged) Capital Ship
- Commando Major = AI – Found in the (Damaged) Capital Ship
Items required for the main questline:
- 3x Junk
- 8x Metal Sheets
- 1x Silver Coins
- 3x Ration Crates
- 3x Biscuit Tins
- 1x 1911 G (Item is used so if you have more than one, can be useful in case you lose one)
- 9x Toolkits
- 1x Trench Gun (Item is used having more than one, can be useful in case you lose one)
- 1x Nuclear Material
- 12x Methyl
- 1x M1A1 PARA
- 5x Mosin Obrez
- 1x Machete
- 3x UA Intel
- 1x Gold Bullion
- 1x Heavy Thompson (Item is used having more than one, can be useful in case you lose one)
- 3x Medical Crates
- 1x Blowtorch (one comes as a quest reward, additionally Item is used having more than one, can be useful in case you lose one)
Be the first to comment