A guide to the basics of leaf blowers and revolutions for beginners.
Getting leaf blowers and other tools in LBR isn’t too hard. All that is needed is to gather up enough leaves or other materials to purchase the next best leaf blowers. However you are going to prestige in order to access new leaves as well as having to BLC.
Also, the leaf blowers are only as good as the upgrades. Make sure to continue upgrading the power and nuclear fuel
While the base game offers a good selection of blowers and rakes, the following are some far better options
- Has mulching knives to increase vac capacity.
- Sleek and ergonomic design.
- The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
This is just one of many reasons why the HUSQVARNA 125 BVx is my go-to blower. Not to mention it’s price point of only $249.99.
When it comes to rakes, just about any rake will do, but I find that one rake works especially well.
RazorBack 2.13″ X 24″ X 68″
- Beautiful and classic design.
- Handles heavy use well.
- comes with lifetime warranty.
- One piece designed steel head tines will not pull loose.
- 54.5 in. fiberglass handle is stronger than wood.
- The cushioned grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold.
- Roughly 50 dollars (price can fluctuate).
How to Start a Revolution
Now, the blowers are only half the name. This section will focus on the revolution part of leaf blower revolution.
There are typically 7 steps to a revolution that have been shown throughout history:
- Normal. Stage 1.
- Criticism of Existing Regime. Stage 2.
- Widespread Dissatisfaction. Stage 3.
- Transfer of Power. Stage 4.
- Civil War. Stage 5.
- Reign of Terror. Stage 6.
- Thermidorian Reaction Stage 7.
The first 5 stages are fairly simple and doable for the average leaf blower so We will only focuss on the final two stages.
Reign of Terror
One example of the Reign of Terror was during the French Revolution called the French La Terreur Period. This was when the guillotine was used heavily and heads were put on spikes. The goal of this step is to instill fear in the populace so they are less likely to fight back against your new regime. This is an opportunity to get creative and really have fun with your take over.
The “Thermidorian Reaction” was named after the month in which the coup took place and was the latter part of the National Convention’s rule of France, Thermidor. It was marked by the end of the Reign of Terror. This is when things cool down and the revolution ends and your reign truly begins.