This is a compiled AHK-Script with a user interface, it combines certain in-game actions to hotkeys.
- Selected hotkeys are automatically created based on the in-game key binding of the first column.
For example, it puts the Interaction, Pick up and Activate/Deactivate key to one Button, so that you can do all these actions with a single button.
To be more precise, I have added a holding threshold (200ms).
So tapping the Interaction will perform the Interaction key press but holding the Interaction Key will perform the Pick up or Activate/Deactivate key press.
- Hotkeys are only active in-game.
- When changing keys in game, press “F5” so that the changes take effect.
- ‘re-map keys (default)’ = restores the default key bindings (same as the in-game option)
- ‘re-map keys (predefined)’ = these are the key assignments that i use, hold assignments are swapped out to unused symbol keys