How to get the entire T2 Mackarel processed in a single shift. There will be waste, but you’ll come out with around 3 million credits, which is a much higher payout for your time than meticulously taking it apart over multiple shifts. It’s called efficiency.
- Thrusters and antennas into the barge.
- Get inside, depressurize interior and airlock, cut cockpit bolts and floor bolts.
- Salvage floorboards, reactor into barge.
- Salvage main engine, then interior cargo & cockpit hardware, leave junction box alone.
- Get inside, cut rear bolts and ceiling, salvage rear and ceiling.
- Go to open rear, salvage fuel.
- Try and get energy cell, Cute bolts of side panels for side without airlock from rear, salvage side panels.
- Attach single tether to pull cockpit off of main body.
- Get energy cell if not done already, get coolant tanks.
- Salvage side panels on airlock side, leave airlock alone.
- Tether carcass to forge (5-6 tethers).
- Remove anything flammable, salvage junction box.
- Get paid.
Be the first to comment