Guides for all the Weapon Variants that you can find in the Halo Infinite Singleplayer. How to get them and the differences from the original vs upgraded version.
Weapon Variants and What They Do in Halo Infinite
- Rapid Fire Pulse Carbine – Faster fire rate.
- Arcane Sentinel Beam – Increased Damage and lower ammunition, faster recharge rate.
- Duelist Energy Sword – Faster movement, faster attack speed, higher jumps, faster recovery.
- Calcine Disruptor – Increased damage and electro area of effect damage.
- Unbound Plasma Pistol – Charging fires multiple shots, takes less shots to disrupt shield.
- Stalker Rifle Ultra – Faster fire rate and bullet velocity.
- M41 Tracker – Homing missles.
- Riven Mangler – Slower fire rate and increased bullets and damage per shot.
- Rushdown Hammer – Increased movement speed, increased attack speed and increased damage.
- Volatile Skewer – Explosive ammunition.
- Ravager Rebound – Ricocheting ammunition.
- Pinpoint Needler – Homing shots that can track multiple enemies.
- Purging Shock Rifle – Increased range and increased damage.
- Backdraft Cindershot – Shots split up and chain explode.
- Scatterbound Heatwave – tracking ricochet ammuntion.