A guide of sorts for those weird game mechanics and other stuff i found out.
Tips and Tricks
- Ctrl + W to interact/pick stuff up.
- You can b-hop to go faster.
- Dont pay taxes, use your money for better stuff.
- Use sleeping to get free health and manna. There’s a dining thing in the outer circle of the old camp that has a bed you can use without annoying anyone.
- Time your attacks, all of the melee stuff can do combos if you press at the right time. Is easier if you level up your one-handed.
- Armor is expensive but also necessary. Following the main quest will give you armor but its gonna be freaking hard.
- Some characters are invincible, but enemies with high armor will not take any damage (like minecrawlers). Increase strength to do more damage, so you can kill them.
Be the first to comment