Best graphics settings for performance and visual balance on the current patch for Elden Ring. Included is a graphics mod that improves the game even further, without any performance loss.
My PC Specifications
- RTX 2060
- R5 3600
- 16 GB RAM
Optimised Graphics Settings
- Texture Quality – High (Low if using a card with less than 3 GB of VRAM)
- Anti-Aliasing – High (necessary for any resolutions under 4K as the game uses alpha textures only for foliage which causes shimmering)
- SSAO = High or OFF if you do not care about small unnoticed shadows
- Depth Of Field – OFF
- Motion Blur – OFF (unless playing at below 60 FPS, then use High)
- Shadow Quality – High (anything lower introduced aliasing on shadows which is very distracting)
- Lighting Quality – Medium
- Effects Quality – Low
- Volumetric Quality – Low (does not get rid of the beautiful mist and fog, just uses a lower resolution)
- Reflection Quality – Low (there are not many reflective surfaces so you wont notice this but the FPS gain is big)
- Water Surface Quality – High
- Global Illumination Quality – High
- Grass Quality – Medium
Optional Graphics Mod
Now for the best setting. Reshade. With the quick and easy install of Elden Ring Enhanced Mod, the game can be far improved with no cost on FPS.
Here is a link to the mod page.
Be the first to comment