Dying Light 2 Enhanced is an experimental mod which aims to improve the overall visual quality of the game.
What Does This Mod Do?
Below you can find a list of some features:
- Adds more shadows casted by lights.
- Adds more distant fog to Clear and Cloudy weathers along with other weather tweaks.
- Adjusts the weather cycle so it rains more often at night time and foggy, overcast and storm weathers will have a higher chance of ocurring (Will unlock once you get to the second map).
- Increases level of detail / draw distance for trees, shadows and other objects.
- Increases zombie / AI density around the map.
- Removes various post-processing filters such as lens flare, bloom, glows, streaks etc.
- Slightly adjusts min. and max exposure values.
- Slightly adjusts contrast and saturation (No need for ReShade or NVIDIA Filters).
- Removes excessive air particles such as falling leaves, newspapers, glowing fireflies etc. but keeps some effects as well.
- Attempts to unlock and use various graphical settings which may or may not work.
- Various miscellaneous tweaks.